1. The Church of England website is designed for information purposes only.
2. All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the
Digital Media Officer, The Archbishops’ Council, Church House, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3NZ
Tel: 020 7898 1594: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The constituent bodies of the NCIs make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of the NCIs shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material of such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any resources, goods and services offered by such websites.
4. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of the NCIs and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
The NCIs do not accept liability for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
5. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Text in this website is copyright © the NCIs.
Any organisation (other than Church of England dioceses and parishes) wishing to set up a link to this website must email the E-Communications Officer before creating such a link, and agree to any Terms and Conditions set out subsequently.
The existence of a link from any organisation’s website to the Church of England website does not imply that the NCIs endorse the activities or views of that organisation.
You agree not to use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is illegal, fraudulent, harmful, offensive or obscene or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
The NCIs reserve the right in their sole discretion to deny users access to this website or any part of this website without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
The NCIs reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of this website and the terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this website and by continuing to use the website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.
The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
The Stewardship Team, Archbishops’ Council, Church House, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3AZ
Phone the Church Legacy Line for free information and resources: 08445 870875
Charity Web Design by Adept